Learn more about latest developments, tests and certifications for extreme requirements.
The ECPC conference is a platform to exchange and discuss research and project development in the field of personal protective equipment (PPE). It aims at fostering cooperation between science and industry.
Researchers | Designers | Manufacturers | Purchasers | Experts in health and safety and human factors | Public authorities (procurement) | End-users
English (presentations & posters)
Stuttgart | Germany | Hosted by Hohenstein
Early bird booking before December 12, 2019
- Conference: 550,00 € (includes lunches, coffee breaks, dinner on May 18th)
- Conference + visit to Hohenstein + dinner: 630,00 €
Bookings made after 12 December 2019
- Conference: 650,00 € (includes lunches, coffee breaks, dinner on May18th )
- Conference + visit to Hohenstein + dinner: 730,00 €
- Up to 10 weeks before conference starts - free
- From 10 days before conference start - 50 %
- From 3 days before conference start & No attendance - 100 %
Please reserve your rooms with the Hotel via Reiseagentur Grüter (please see contact details below).
The form will be available in the download section soon.
For questions, special requests or requirements, please contact:
Phone: +49 5465 312280