The ECPC conference is a platform to exchange and discuss research and project development for personal protective equipment (PPE). It aims to foster networking and cooperation between science, industry and the end user.
Researchers | designers | manufacturers | purchasers | experts in health and safety and human factors | public authorities (procurement) | end-users
Hohenstein invites you to take a joint, scientific look at the PPE market. Subjects include intelligent systems, new technologies, materials and test methods, requirements and standardisation, and the ergonomics and compatibility of PPE systems.
English (presentations & posters)
- Mövenpick Hotel Stuttgart Airport | Stuttgart, Germany | Hosted by Hohenstein
- Hybrid Conference (participation via live stream)
We will do our best to keep you safe!
- A strict hygiene concept will be applied during the conference
- Exclusive use of the hotel-event area for ECPC
- Possibility to use a corona rapid test for your stay
- Learn more