Our certification is unique because quality and hygiene are checked year-round, using standards far higher than other certifications.
To guarantee that our certification standards are up to date, we partner with experts and use the latest methods to constantly develop and improve technical and hygienic processes.
On-site auditing and lab testing addresses disinfection efficiency (time + temperature + chemicals + water), hygiene checks (hands + surfaces + rinsing water) and risk identification and mitigation strategies.
- Truly independent, third-party auditing of your service provider
- Proven disinfection efficiency
- Micro-biological testing of processing surfaces to verify proper disinfection
- Laboratory validated wash chemistry performance
- Control on-site (no sending of "golden" samples)
- Quarterly textile testing
- Risk identification & mitigation strategies
- In-plant confirmation of Hygienically Clean with review of processes
- Control of process efficiency with standard living bacteria
- Control of environment
- Verification of >7 log10 reduction
- Validation of HACCP plan
When textiles are heavily contaminated with potentially infective body substances (e.g., blood, stool, urine), they can contain 1 x 10^4 to 1 x 10^6 colony-forming units of bacteria per square centimeter of fabric.