OEKO-TEX® stands for continuous improvement and offers tools for optimizing sustainability in a systematic way.
The OEKO-TEX® Buying Guide assists in sourcing sustainable materials and selecting trustworthy suppliers who are part of the OEKO-TEX® system (over 21,000 companies with countless products). It also provides an international platform for companies to promote their certificates and labels.
- A tool for managing existing OEKO-TEX® certificates and downloading product labels.
- A map of the supply chains for brands, retailers and manufacturers
- Targeted evaluations and statistics
- Suppliers connect their (STANDARD 100, LEATHER STANDARD, MADE IN GREEN) certificates to specific data for their materials, trims or finished products. Watch Demo
- Product manufacturers link their certificates to specific product codes (e.g. UPC, EAN, ASIN) for retailers who display product-level certificate badges at point of sale. Watch Demo
- OEKO-TEX® customers access this free service with their customer number. Find Number
DETOX TO ZERO by OEKO-TEX® credibly documents the progress of production facilities toward meeting the Greenpeace Detox campaign objectives - to completely eliminate 11 hazardous chemical groups from textile production with a chemical management system and proper wastewater and sludge handling.
Hohenstein Institute America