OEKO-TEX® stands for continuous improvement and offers tools for optimizing sustainability in a systematic way.
The OEKO-TEX® Buying Guide assists in sourcing sustainable materials and selecting trustworthy suppliers who are part of the OEKO-TEX® System (over 21,000 companies with countless products). It also provides an international platform for companies to promote their certificates and labels.
- A tool for managing existing OEKO-TEX® certificates and downloading product labels
- A map of the supply chains for brands, retailers and manufacturers
- Targeted evaluations and statistics
- Suppliers connect their (STANDARD 100, LEATHER STANDARD, MADE IN GREEN) certificates to specific data for their materials, trims or finished products Watch Demo
- Product manufacturers link their certificates to specific product codes (e.g. UPC, EAN, ASIN) for retailers who display product-level certificate badges at point of sale Watch Demo
- OEKO-TEX® customers access this free service with their customer number Find Number
OEKO-TEX® RESPONSIBLE BUSINESS is a management tool to meet supply chain due diligence requirements in the textile and leather industry. It supports companies to prevent and mitigate existing and potential negative impacts of business operations within its own activities, supply chains and wider business relationships.