We are in constant, close contact with textiles - more than with any other products. They can't just be good quality. They must perform properly, fit well and cause no harm.
Hohenstein researches the human-textile-environment interaction in real-life use situations. Through standard and customized testing and practical certification, we help our partners verify and innovate.
Consumers and buyers trust our labels, such as OEKO-TEX®, the Hohenstein Quality label and UV STANDARD 801. And, we're dedicated to transferring the knowledge we have built up over decades.
- Quick market launch of innovative products based on efficient use of testing
- Guaranteed product safety, compliance and quality
- Product and process development and optimization
- Up-to-date information through our active industry involvement and standard setting
- Reduced liability risk and complaints
Our testing for verification or innovation is based on >75 years of experience.
As a trusted and neutral expert, we stand behind your product or service.
We expand our knowledge - and yours - through practical research and teaching.
Hohenstein is a founding member of OEKO-TEX®, a system of practical solutions for product stewardship and sustainability - throughout the textile and leather supply chains.