MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® is a traceable product label that is issued for textiles that have been:
- Tested for harmful substances
- Produced in environmentally friendly facilities
- Produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces
The MADE IN GREEN label can be awarded to any textile or leather product at any stage of production. The unique product ID allows anyone to trace where the product was manufactured, enabling a whole new level of transparency for companies and consumers.
- The MADE IN GREEN label highlights long-term suppliers who have worked to achieve sustainability objectives and good working conditions
- The OEKO-TEX® system assists in establishing and tracking sustainable production and working conditions through the supply chain
- Marketing opportunities in the OEKO-TEX® Buying Guide and external listings such as Texbase CertLink and Foursource.
- MADE IN GREEN by OEKO-TEX® labels are valid for 1 year and traceable for 5 years
- Annual renewal required
Hohenstein Institute America