We compare diverse quality parameters and consumer-relevant characteristics, emphasizing practical test design for real-life conditions and considering current regulations and standards. Establish the strengths and weaknesses of a product in direct competition with equivalent articles to:
- Investigate potential development opportunities
- Compare technologies or suppliers
- Independently verify marketing claims
- Assure internal or external quality
- Quantitatively calculate advantage over previous products or the competition
We have developed test scenarios for textile-related consumer articles as diverse as gloves, bags, jackets, shirts, denim, bedding, paper towels and lint rollers that realistically reproduce usage conditions. Our wealth of experience allows us to develop a test plan that is tailored to your requirements.
To assess stain removal capability and color protection, we test with detergents, washing agents and cleaning products for hard surfaces. We also conduct standardized test procedures, such as the EU Eco Label, IKW recommendations and A.I.S.E.