Testing for harmful substances with STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® is a prerequisite.
- STANDARD 100 certification tests for chemicals that are subject to worldwide regulations and/or harmful to health.
Label qualification includes testing for comprehensive quality parameters:
- Color fastness, light fastness, perspiration resistance, rubbing fastness and solvent fastness
- Physical properties, e.g. tensile strength, scrubbing resistance or pilling
- Performance properties, e.g. watertightness or air permeability
- Optical properties, e.g. dimensional stability, seam integrity or appearance after care treatment
Testing plans are adjusted according to features, including: