Whether verifying antimicrobial effectiveness (against bacteria, yeasts, fungi and viruses) while considering sustainability and durability, comparing detergent effectiveness or monitoring industrial laundries, we work with customers to develop, test and certify textiles, products and processes according to application-specific requirements.
Our customers include industrial laundries, textile and chemical manufacturers, health care facilities, brands, retailers and manufacturers of medical products, automotive and consumer goods.
We research and test antimicrobial efficacy against bacteria, yeasts and molds or viruses
- Certification of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics according to DIN EN 13727
- Certification of antimicrobial or antibacterial activity according to ASTM E 2147, DIN EN ISO 20743, ISO 22196 (JIS Z 2801)
Hohenstein experts monitor microbiological conditions in commercial laundries, kitchens and food processing areas, medical clinics, nursing homes, swimming pools and other areas. We check critical control points in your facility using the following methods:
- Surface contact sampling
- Monitoring of occupational hygiene and hygiene management
- Hohenstein Hygienically Clean certification for Industrial laundries serving hospitality, health care and food service
- Inspection of hygiene conditions in ventilation systems
- Drinking and bathing water, process water, water from air conditioning systems for legionella bacteria testing
- Testing with various bioindicators for washing machines, dishwashers and cleaning machines
- Determination of airborne microorganism concentration and particle concentration in the air
- Wastewater analysis