11-01-2021 - 11-04-2021
Presentations by Ben Mead, Managing Director, Hohenstein Institute America
November 1, 2021 1:00-1:50 pm ET
Implementing Greener Chemistry in Supply Chains
Green chemistry is the design of chemical products and processes that reduce or eliminate the use or generation of hazardous substances. We’ll discuss how industry collaborations are helping companies move beyond risk management to hazard elimination.
- What green chemistry is and how it can be implemented
- A systematic approach to greener chemistry combining existing certifications
- The importance of industry collaborations for a healthier supply chain
November 3, 2021 9:00-9:50 am ET
Digital Fitting and Design - Opportunities and Challenges
The benefits to digital tools are proven: cost efficiency, sustainability, lower development time, easier approvals. We’ll cover the fundamentals for successful translation of 3D designs into well-fitting products and realistic digital communications.
- Basic requirements for successful digital design
- Creating a 3D simulation workflow
- Common challenges in digital fitting
Hohenstein Institute America