- Support for size conformity, wide size range coverage and brand consistency
- Optimized finished measurement tables that enable more precise calculation for choosing suppliers and decreasing costs
- Fit testing by experienced, neutral garment engineers
- Human or digital test subjects in your target demographic, even in plus sizes
- Quality development and assurance over the entire production chain
- Reduced returns, faster prototyping, lower carbon footprint, increased customer loyalty and satisfaction
Access our pool of > 1,200 women, men and children to test fit your samples. Whether your clothes are for children, teenagers, adults, seniors or plus sizes, we find trained test subjects in your size range. Then, we add the expertise of our clothing engineers for the perfect fit.
Your designers, purchasers and pattern technicians can participate live using “Hohenstein Tele-fitting” with our web-based customer portal. Our experts give customized advice and thoughtful suggestions.
Based on fittings and collected data, we create a report and optimize the finished measurement tables to cover your target group. Use this data for quicker development and assured quality.
- Fit testing on new garments or after care treatment
- Comparative testing for fit and processing
- Optimization of finished measurements table
- Comparison of garment to finished measurement table
- Testing of conformance to technical specifications
- Shapewear testing using 3D body scans
- Fit in motion using 4D scanning during relevant motions
- Wash testing and launderability
- Digital Fitting Lab
- Verification of conformity with drawstring safety standard - DIN EN 14 682 (02.08)