Hohenstein fit testing improves the whole product development process, from neutral assessment of size set prototypes by clothing engineers using targeted test subjects to improved fit and optimized finished measurement tables.
Implement improvements before production starts and effectively tailor the fit of your entire line based on real data for your target group. Add the Hohenstein Quality Label for consumer communication. Then, boost customer loyalty with consistent, well fitting collections and allow consumers to "virtually" choose their clothes with confidence.
- Fit test by qualified, neutral engineers
- Development support for size conformity and brand consistency
- Human test subjects in your target group, even in plus sizes
- Optmization for clothing lines with large size ranges
- Optimized finished measurement tables enable more precise calculation for choosing suppliers and decreasing costs
- Quality development and assurance over the entire production chain
- Increased customer loyalty and satisfaction, reduced returns and associated expenses
Access our pool of over 600 children, women and men to test fit your samples. Whether your clothes are for children, teenagers, adults, seniors or plus sizes, we help you to find the trained test subjects. Add the expertise of our clothing engineers for the perfect fit.
Through “Hohenstein Tele-fitting” and our web-based customer portal, your designers, purchasers and pattern technicians can participate live and receive direct advice and suggestions from our experts.
Based on fittings and the collected data, we create a report and optimize the finished measurement tables according to your target group. Use this data for quicker development and better quality assurance.
- Fit testing on new garments or after care treatment
- Comparative testing for fit and processing
- Optimization of finished measurements table
- Comparison of clothing item to finished measurement table
- Testing of technical supply conditions
- Shapewear testing using a 3D body scanner
- Verification of conformity with DIN EN 14 682 (02.08)
- Wash testing