Hohenstein fit testing improves the whole product development process through:
- Neutral assessment of size set prototypes
- Using targeted human test subjects
- Improved fit with optimized finished measurement tables
- Fit testing by experienced, neutral engineers
- Human test subjects in your target group, even in plus sizes
- Optimization for collections with widely ranging sizes
- Optimized finished measurement tables that enable more precise calculation for choosing suppliers and decreasing costs
- Development support for size conformity and brand consistency
- Quality development and assurance over the entire production chain
- Reduced returns and associated expenses, increased customer loyalty and satisfaction
Access our pool of > 1,200 women, men and children to test fit your samples. Whether your clothes are for children, teenagers, adults, seniors or plus sizes, we help you to find trained test subjects in your size range. Then, add the expertise of our clothing engineers for the perfect fit.
Your designers, purchasers and pattern technicians can participate live using “Hohenstein Tele-fitting” and our web-based customer portal. Our experts give customized advice and thoughtful suggestions.
Based on fittings and the collected data, we create a report and optimize the finished measurement tables according to your target group. Use this data for quicker development and better quality assurance.
- Fit testing on new garments or after care treatment
- Comparative testing for fit and processing
- Optimization of finished measurements table
- Comparison of clothing item to finished measurement table
- Testing of conformance to technical specifications
- Shapewear testing using 3D body scanner
- Verification of conformity with drawstring safety standard - DIN EN 14 682 (02.08)
- Wash testing