Hohenstein offers inspection modules for all production phases that help eliminate errors and ensure consistently high material and product quality or compliance with occupational safety and environmental protection laws.
We also certify facilities for market differentiation through certification - STeP by OEKO-TEX® for environmentally friendly and socially responsible textile and leather production.
Sampling materials and accessories prior to start of production for legal compliance, harmful substances and quality parameters.
On-site inspection at ~20% stage of production for verification of sample conformity, processing, dimensional accuracy, weight and labeling.
Testing of samples in Hohenstein labss for chemical and quality parameters.
On-site inspection toward the end of production to verify production quantities, sample conformity, processing, dimensional accuracy, weight, packaging, labeling, EAN codes and sorting of shipping boxes.
- Inspections and audits conducted in local languages by neutral, 3rd-party experts
- Early detection of production process errors for lower costs
- Product safety and reputation protection
- Quality assurance
- Consistent audits across facilities backed by Hohenstein standards
- Timely identification of delivery capability and possible delivery shortages