MADE IN GREEN means sustainability and traceability.
OEKO-TEX® MADE IN GREEN is a traceable product label that is issued for textiles or leather that have been:
- Tested for harmful substances
- Produced in environmentally friendly facilities
- Produced in safe and socially responsible workplaces
The unique product ID allows anyone to trace where the product was manufactured, enabling a whole new level of transparency for companies and consumers.
- OEKO-TEX® MADE IN GREEN labels are valid for 1 year and traceable for 5 years
- Annual renewal required
- MADE IN GREEN label is a trustworthy way to create supply chain transparency
- MADE IN GREEN communicates commitment to sustainability, high quality, environmental standards and responsible working conditions
- The unique product ID facilitates transparency for consumers and customers
- The MADE IN GREEN label highlights long-term suppliers who have worked to achieve sustainability objectives and good working conditions
- The OEKO-TEX® System assists in establishing and tracking sustainable production and working conditions through the supply chain
- Marketing opportunities in the OEKO-TEX® Buying Guide and external listings such as Climate Pledge Friendly on Amazon, Texbase CertLink and Foursource