Hohenstein offers inspection modules for all production phases that help eliminate errors and ensure consistently high material and product quality or compliance with occupational safety and environmental protection laws.
We also certify facilities for market differentiation through STeP by OEKO-TEX® certification for environmentally friendly and socially responsible textile and leather production.
On-site inspection at 10-25% stage of production for verification of sample conformity, quality of processing (ISO 2859-1), dimensional accuracy, weight, and labeling.
Sampling to verify the chemical and technological properties of materials in our labs.
Product inspections 80-100% into the production process to verify production quantities, sample conformity, quality of processing (ISO 2859-1), dimensional accuracy, weight, packaging, labeling, EAN codes, shipping boxes, etc.
- Inspections and audits conducted in local languages by neutral, 3rd-party experts
- Early detection of production process errors for lower costs
- Product safety and reputation protection
- Quality assurance
- Consistent audits across facilities backed by Hohenstein standards
- Timely identification of delivery capability and possible delivery shortages